Thursday, July 15, 2010

Party Birds

Hello all. Today is Thursday which brings me one day closer to the weekend. This weekend, Bean starts the Tadpoles (swim lessons...how cute is that name huh?)! I personally don't do water.

Anyway, on to todays card featuring the Bird-day stamp from Designed2Delight. BTW, if you're looking for a great bunch of crafters/artists, check out the DT members listed on the right --->

We went to Santa Fe last weekend and I found a small craft shop with the largest selection of Ranger Inks I've ever seen. So I picked up the Mustard Seed and used it on this card. The birds are colored with Copics and Prismas, M's Just Chillin DP, sewing, a little Scor-Pal, and pop dots.

The layout is Splitcoaststampers SC289. Wow, my sentiment looks really small doesn't it? Well, have a happy Thursday and if you're bored, let me know if you have big plans for the weekend! I truly do enjoy any comments I receive.

5 comments:

Holly said...

Cute! I love this sweet little card!

Marlene said...

These are adorable!

Tazza said...

Me Likey... =D have fun at the concert!
I love seeing RZ!

Sherrie Conner said...

Hi Lola! This is cute! Love the layout you chose!

dstandard said...

Your card is precious - love how you designed your card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin