Friday, August 20, 2010

Witch Olga

Hello and welcome to Friday with The Character Cafe. This weeks challenge is:

DIMENSIONAL GLAZE

I'm not part of the DT participating in this challenge, but I used it anyway! First, let me introduce you to Witch Olga. I think she's a friendly witch making margaritas!


Details: TCC image colored with Prismas and Copics, nesties with Concord Grape Ranger Ink for shading, sewing, and miscellaneous papers from scrap pile. I used a little white pen because I feel like something's missing....any ideas? Oh yeah, and dimensional glaze on the fire and margarita juice.

Inside sentiment is from a Scrapnfont freebie. I thought it was just perfect!

Hope you all have a great weekend!

This card meets the following challenges:

12 comments:

Georgia said...

Love the card. Great job thanks for joining us this week

TinaB said...

Fantastic!Just beautuful!! Thank you for playing at The Character Cafe! Hugs Tina xx

Marlene said...

Love it! The colors are perfect!!

Fink said...

I am coming for the drinks!!! Can I please have an umbrella straw in it??? Very cute as usual!

Nicola said...

Love this card. The image is great and so is the sentiment. Also love the stitching which I like adding to my creations too. Thank you for joining us this week at ICS. Nicola xx

Kristine Reynolds said...

Love that little witch image! Great job using your scraps!

Thanks for joining the Digital Tuesday Challenge this week!

XOXO
Kristine

Stacy said...

Great take on the sketch, this card has a lot of inspiring elements! Clever matching colours! Thanks for joining us at ICS this week!

Amy Johnson said...

What a fun Halloween card! Thanks so much for playing the DTC this week!

Julie said...

Such a fab card,the fire looks amazing with the glaze! Have a great day,Julie

Paul said...

Great use of scraps. I love digi images and a chance to use up those scraps with the Digital Tuesday challenge was great. Now I'm enjoying looking at what others made - such inspiration!
TFS
Paul
http://craftyblogocks.blogspot.com/

scrapnnMO said...

OMGoodness what a super cute card. Love that image and the colors. Great job using the sketch from ICS. Thanks for joining us. :)

Kendra said...

Let me see if I can get my comment to work this time?! LOL.. I'm in for that witchy juice :) Love this card!!!! Great job as always!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin