Thursday, October 21, 2010

Flying By

Hello and welcome to Friday with The Character Cafe. This weeks challenge is:

1 Flower
2 Brads
3 Gems
This was a tough one for me since I'm not a big embellisher. But I gave it my best shot:

The DT also has the additional challenge of using the color orange...OK, not a big orange fan either. Wow, just call me Ms. Complainer! But I did get to use the lovely birdie released this month at the TCC Store! I used my copics and Prismas, nesties, Ranger Inks, and sewing.

I again added plenty of glaze and that lovely glitter pen...that I only have in purple so I'm using it on EVERYTHING purple! The layout is Card Patterns #86.

So play along with our 1, 2, 3 Challenge for a chance at a digi prize. Remember, they work just like traditional rubber stamps! Also, I hope you get a chance to leave a little love for the rest of the DT (links to the right --->) because they're such a talented group of ladies!

5 comments:

dj1952 said...

Hi Lola, I really like how you did your card. Isn't amazing how many different ways one image can be used? Who makes the glaze pen? Hugs, dj

Gram's Treasures said...

Great card Lola! The DP works well and you don't really need a lot of embellishments do you?
Joyce

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well Ms. Complainer you did pretty amazing for not liking the color orange or embellishments. I am being to think you can do anything you put your mind to and do it quite well. You are always such an inspiration.

Jessica L said...

Wow! This is beautiful! I don't much care for the color orange either, but you did an amazing job with it!

Georgia said...

I love your card. I think Flutter is by far becomming the favorite image this month.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin