Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Thank You Apples

Hello all and Happy Tuesday! I hope everyone had a great weekend and Happy WCMD. I got around to a couple of hops, but in the afternoon, we were hit by a car while on the Harley. I was scared to death, but we walked away...with more damage to the bike than ourselves. Thank you Lord!


At Designed2Delight, there's a new set with apples and pies and sentiments...just yummy! I know Teacher's day will be here soon, and I'm still learning the ropes when it comes to gift-giving to Bean's teachers, so I'm planning ahead!


Details: MME Wild Asparagus DP, digi from D2D colored with Copics, nesties shaded with several Ranger Inks, sewing. The layout is the same as my Wanted card...great layout!

This card meets the following challenges:

8 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Lola, you are really have a time of things.. your robbery and now a accident.. I am so glad to hear you are ok, that would be scary to be on a motorcycle and get hit by a car. Scary stuff..
I love your card, the red just makes it pop.

Glenda said...

Glad you are ok! Beautiful colours on this - love it! The stitching is perfect! Thanks for playing along with my sewing challenge.

Kathy said...

Yikes Lola, that is scary! Glad you are OK. Great card. Love the shading around the image.

Wendi said...

A beautiful card love the colours and the stitching
Thank you so much for joining us at ooh la la this week
Wendi

Cheryl Valadez said...

Great card! Now I have a serious craving for some apple pie ;D LOL!

Marlene said...

Your apples look yummy enough to eat! What a pretty card.

craftybunny said...

Just love the rich deep reds and greens.Really makes your beautiful shading on the image pop.Thanks for joining us at CSSC :D
Glad to hear your OK too.
Lisa x

Marianne said...

That apples look ready to eat! They look so tasty!
Great card!
Thanks for playing along at cowgirl sunday challenge!
Marianne

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin