Thursday, November 4, 2010

Very Merry Blog Hop

Hello all and welcome to Friday with The Character Cafe. Today is NEW RELEASE day over at the Shop and that means a BLOG HOP!! So if you came from Cleota's blog, you are right on track. If not, feel free to start at the BEGINNING so you don't miss out on any of the fun!


Let me show off the lovely image I worked with this week:


I know Bean is a girl, but when I saw this image, all I could think is that some day soon, this will be her and her Daddy, getting our Christmas Tree.

I want to share a close up of all the detail. I added some glittery goodness to the snow, colored my image with Copics and Prismas, the paper is Lettering Delight, some sewing, and computer generated sentiment.

Now, next on the Hop is the talented Chelsea!

Blog Hop Details:

  • Comment on all design team members and leave a comment at the Cafe blog!
  • One comment will be chosen at random to win 2 New Release images AND a $5 gift certificate to the store
  • One comment from MY BLOG will be chosen at random to receive the image I used above
  • Have fun!

17 comments:

cjpbcreations said...

love it! :)

Chelsea

JLJ Designs said...

Beautiful card! I love the red coats.

Jennifer

Nancy said...

Nice job!

Kelly said...

Fabulous job Lola!!! I never would have thought these papers would go so well together...your colouring is awesome as always

Cleota said...

I am loving this image! The coloring is fantastic and how you've distressed the edges! Fantastic!!

anne said...

always a fun tradition..get the christmas tree fresh..love the card..
anne

Gram's Treasures said...

Don't you love this image? Sweet card and awesome colouring.
Joyce xx

Fink said...

Love how they match! You did a great job as always!

Jessica L said...

This is gorgeous! I love that stitching!

Kendra said...

Fabulous job Lola... Love that paper combo... very unexpected, but works perfectly!

Deanette said...

Really cute Lola, love the coloring!

LindaS said...

Love the mix of PP you used and the image is just wonderful - great coloring too.

Georgia said...

Greatr joib. I love the stiching on the card.

craftymom205 said...

Great card.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Beautiful card Lola, you are such an inspiration.. I love the different papers you used on it. You need to start scrapbooking memories of Bean and her daddy now... hugs

dj1952 said...

Lola, this is a fabulous card! Your coloring is fantastic! I think all of the papers are beautiful together, and all of the extras you did really add to the overall affect. Hugs, dj

Cheryl Valadez said...

What a great Christmas card! I love that image! Great coloring on this and all of the stitching is fabulous! I can't work a sewing machine to save my life ;D

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin