Thursday, December 2, 2010

Snow Friends

Hello and welcome to this months Blog Hop With The Character Cafe. Each month TCC has a blog hop to feature new release images. If you came from Chelsea's Blog, then you're in the right place. If you just happened upon my blog, feel free to start at the Beginning so you don't miss any of the fun!

Let me present to you, Snow Friendly:


Yes, super cute and goes perfectly with my Christmas cards this year - featuring lots of snow people and penguins. DP is Free Digital Scrapbooking, image is TCC colored with Copics and Prismas, glitter CS diecut with Cuttlebug dies, sewing, and fuzzy ribbon. Layout is Creative Sketches (flipped).

Your next stop is the talented Jessica!

I hope you will continue your hop for a chance at fun and prizes!

10 comments:

Julye said...

What a fab snowman and love your card thanks for sharing.

dj1952 said...

What a cute card. I thought the snowman was adorable, too. I'm sure I'll want to do him next. Hugs, dj

Cleota said...

This image is precious!! Love the background paper too.

Fink said...

Wish I had your patience for sewing! I love the fact you used he glitter stickers for the snowflakes! Great use of all supplies!

Gram's Treasures said...

Cute card Lola. With the gingham paper and the stitching, it gives it a sort of homespun look. Works well together.

Jessica L said...

Wow, Lola! Gorgeous! Looks like we colored this one similarly, lol. I love your DP...gingham is one of my fave patterns. Love that white fiber too!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I love that snowman, he is just too adorable.

darling Ho said...

what a cute smowman.:)

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

What a fun FUN card!

Inspired By Friends said...

Cute card. Love that image.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin