Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas in January

Hello all. I'm here with my first Christmas card of the year. Last year I had good intentions, but there I was at the last minute making my cards and stressing out! This year, my goal is 2 Christmas cards a month, and here is my first:

I'm using Skating Penguin in blues and purples for the Christmas Wintry Color Combo Challenge over at Card-Ideas!

I really like this image and coloring him is so easy. I added glaze and glitter glue for the ice, and plenty of sewing. I'm going to try to make my cards as flat as possible this year for easier mailing!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to enter your Christmas Color Combo card at Card-Ideas (the Designed2Delight DT Blog!!).

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

What a good idea, maybe I will borrow it and try to make maybe 1 a month.. I am so sad I didn't get any made (well I made one for my aunt).. I always enjoy looking at your amazing cards Lola..

~amy~ said...

super cute! Love the stitching!

dj1952 said...

He is soooooo cute! I love the colors also. Hugs, dj

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin