Saturday, February 5, 2011

Have a Nice Day

Hello all and happy Saturday. Today is the start of the new challenge over at Catch The Bug:

ANYTHING GOES!!

Woo-hoo, these are the BEST challenges out there. Note: to win the Grand Prize, you must use a Bugaboo stamp.


Let me present to you Morning Margaret. She's a sassy woman who says out loud exactly what I'm thinking LOL!

So enter your Anything Goes creation at Catch the Bug and have a GREAT weekend!!

Thanks so much for stopping by.

My card also meets the following challenges:

6 comments:

Rae Anne said...

Yet another fresh & funky project by Lola. . .;) The colors are fabulous, but it's that frayed, polka-dotted ric-rac that really flips my switch. . .;) MWAH!

Sandy from Ukiah said...

LOL.. this one definitely brought a smile to my face when I saw it. I love it

patricias fabric art said...

I love the layout and design of your blog, 'specially the tree branch and little bird.Did you design it

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

HAHAHA...I got a good chuckle out of your card. Wonderful colors and wonderful job...I must check her out too...I don't have that image.

Amy said...

LOVE IT!! LOVE THE RIBBON AND HOW IT HANGS OFF THE SIDE LIKE THAT. LOVE THE SENTIMENT TOO!! GREAT CARD

Min said...

HOLY WOW - just LOVE this Lola! Margaret makes me laugh! Great card - love the stripes & spots!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin