Thursday, April 29, 2010
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
The deets: K&Co Wild Saffron DP, bee is from Cricut Sentimentals, nesties, chalk ink, stazon, Stampin' Up's Trendy Trees for the sentiment.
I know DJ is really hurting...and it made me think of Max. It's so hard to lose our furry loved ones...and some people dismiss the hurt because it's "just a pet." But I know it's more than that. I really hope this brings a smile to her face.
This meets the following challenges (challenges really help me focus):
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Dustin Pike, sewing, Fiskars border punch, K&Co Berry Sweet, nesties, copics, and Stampin' Up's Short & Sweet sentiment.
This meets the following challenges:
- Doodle Dragon Studio - layout
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - #100 Happy Birthday
- ColourQ - #29 Bravo Burgundy, Tangerine Tango, Yoyo Yellow, Green Galore, White
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you all are having a great weekend!
Friday, April 23, 2010
This card is for the following challenges:
- MyGrafico - sketch #45
- Color Dare - old olive, summersun, certainly celery, and very vanilla
- Digital Tuesday - #55 April Showers
I really AM grateful for the rain. We don't get much in New Mexico, so it's a real blessing.
Wednesday, April 21, 2010
It doesn't matter anymore. I'll be packing it in the box with the present and won't think about it again. What's in it: Cricut's Create a Critter (cut at 2.5"), Ranger's Ink Worn Lipstick, felt, sewing, PTI, M's Just Chillin DP. This does fit two challenges:
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Now, to pass this along to 5 others....and there are so many to choose from...Here are my five:
Friday, April 16, 2010
Bugaboo colored with Copics, PTI, Fiskars border punch, and computer generated sentiment (on the inside lower right).
Well, hope everyone has a great weekend and thank you so much for stopping by. I really do appreciate it!
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
- Mercy's Tuesday Sketch #69
- SP Color Combo #43 (yellow, green, brocade blue)
- Creative Card Crew - Happy Birthday
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
This little guy was a freebie over at Bugaboo stamps and I couldn't wait to use him. BTW, they have an excellent selection of digis...time to break into DH's paypal :) I've been working on my shading...I wonder if the Copic's class is worth the money?
Sorry I don't know the name of the paperpack I used. I use it often - it's one of my favorites. I added a little sewing and the layout is from Prairie Paper & Ink AMRS8.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
So make a Mother's Day creation and join us at AiFactory! Don't forget to visit the rest of the DT to see what digistamps they are using: Carole Cheri Kerry Monica Fink Carlie Laurie Michelle Fliss Penny Angie
- Prairie Paper and Ink - AMYRS78 layout
- The Pink Elephant - #61 nature
- Cupcake Craft Challenges - #85 Make Your Own Flowers
- Digital Tuesday - #53 color combo Blue, White +1 (Yellow)
- Simple Doodles - #14 layers
- Just Add Ink - #11 Anything Goes
- For Fun Challenges - April 7 April Showers Brings May Flowers
- Pollycraft - #38 Anything Goes
Friday, April 2, 2010
All cuts are from Cricut's Animal Kingdom: fishbowl and shift at 3", plant at 2", fish (head) and shift at 2.25". I added glaze on the lips and fins, google eyes, and pop-dots. The water spots are created with: water! One of the things I love about the Ranger inks. The sentiment is computer generated and I used my all time favorite punch for the holes.