Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Thank You For A Great Easter

We really had a great Easter. Had good food, good company, and a fun egg hunt for the 3 little ones. My darling would pick up one egg and two eggs would roll out of her basket! She tried. I made a card for my Auntie who put on the little shin-dig at her house, and one for my little Cousin who was able to be in town with us. She gave my girl a few outfits and I wanted to make sure to say thanks.

This is made with all Stampin' Up materials.


This one happens to use a doodlebat from ScrapNFonts. The flowers were printed in the different colors, hand cut, and then popped up. To make sure the squares were the same color as the flowers, I simply made colored squares. The sentiment is printed with my Xyron Runner (which is currently out of ink).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin