Monday, July 20, 2009

Got Shrooms?

So I really like the Clean and Simple blog. They put up "Fall To Layouts" (FTL) that should enable one to make a card easily and sometimes within 10 minutes. I thought I'd go through their FTL's and start at number 1.

Here is the link to FTL 1, and here is my card:
I used the mushroom cut from the Tinkerbell cart - love that cart but haven't used it much. I punched out the scalloped squares, pop dotted them, put on the mushrooms (also with pop-dots - so there's extra dimension), and couldn't think of a good sentiment...so I came up with "got shrooms?" And not a drug dealer in site to give this to ;)
The mushroom cut included flowers, but with these being cut at 1", the flowers didn't look good so I used my scissors to get rid of them. I used red glitter glue (stickles) on the mushroom dots, shaded with light brown, and added glaze. Oh, I also used Ranger firebrick red ink on the DP.
Off to check out FTL2.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin