Thursday, September 17, 2009

Party Dress

For last weeks CAS challenge over at Splitcoaststampers, the objective was to pop something up. Considering my love of pop-dots, this was a no-brainer.
I started with PapertreyInk bright white cardstock. I used my stamp-a-ma-jig to center the stamp from Stampin' Ups Chic Boutique set. I stamped the sentiment, then moved on to the pink dress.
So I stamped the dress on pink CS. I cut it out with my xacto knife and thought I would embellish it further. Well, I messed the whole thing up so I started over. What should have been a 20 minute card turned into a 40 minute card. Some things are best left alone. I also added glaze to the fringe but it doesn't show up in the pic.

2 comments:

Kerry said...

Simple, yet absolutely PERFECT!

de said...

I love this... clean, simple, elegant, beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin