I love this little girl. She is a digi from Softpencil (you can get her digis from either Etsy or AiFactory). I didn't include a sentiment because I think this card fits many occasions, so I'll just wait to see what I end up using it for, then stamp the sentiment. Or I can leave it as is and stamp something inside.
I really like the way this one turned out. You know how sometimes you're happy with something, or sometimes you hate it...well, I'm VERY happy with this one.
This one includes many challenges:
- Softpencil - flower(s)
- SP Color Combos - melon mambo, black, yoyo yellow, not quite navy (I used the closest colors I had)
- My Grafico - stitching (LOVE stitching)
- Card Patterns - layout
- Papertake Weekly - digi and sparkle (I put plenty of sparkle on her shirt and hair bow)
- Little Red Wagon - scraps (believe it or not, everything used was from scraps - even the kraft cardbase (which has stamping on it but I covered it))
- Daring Cardmakers - kraft (LOVE the kraft)
Thanks for stopping by. Hope you get a chance to create something today!