Father's Day with EmbossingOwlies from the Cafe Store, colored with Prismas. I printed the set in two different sizes so I could have a Daddy and a Baby owl. They are perched on a tree branch from Zoobaloo (lower/layer at 2") Cricut cart, inked with Walnut Stain and Peeled Paint Ranger Inks. The "Daddy" sentiment (which is much darker IRL) is a handmade rub-on using a transparency sheet and my printer. The paper is from K&Co Wild Saffron.
This card meets the following challenges:
- 2 Sketches 4 You - Layout #57 flipped on it's side
- Corrosive Challenges - Die Cuts (both nesties and Cricut)
- Daisy Doodles - Father's Day/Manly
- Creative Craft World - Father's Day
- One Stitch at a Time - Boys to Men