Friday, August 13, 2010

Scary Cute Birthday

Hello all. Today is Saturday and I have a quick share for you. Last month, Bugaboo Stamps had a 50% off moving sale, so I just had to try one of these cuties out:


I showed it to my DH and he LOVED it! I ran it past him to make sure he "got it" and he did. You know how sometimes you really like something but you show it to someone and they don't see what you see? Anyway, I really like her.

Details: Bugaboo stamp colored with Bics, die cut with nesties and shaded with Peeled Paint Ranger Ink. Ribbon, clearance DP. Super simple.

This card meets the following challenges:

4 comments:

Marlene said...

This is adorable!

Nancy said...

Oh my goodness, she is just a hot mess!! I love it!! Thanks for partying with us at Party Time Tuesdays this week!

Holly said...

Great!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

How cute!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin