Monday, October 25, 2010

Retro Toaster

Hello all and Happy Monday! Today is Squigglefly Challenge day and the current challenge is:

FALL/HALLOWEEN COLORS

I have a new Squigglefly image to show off...still using fall-ish colors:


OK...tootin' my own horn here, but I LOVE this card!!! The image is TOASTER by Michelle Bertuzzi. It also comes with the sentiment "Feeling a Little Burnt Out?" but I went with my own: Poppin' In To Say....Hi.


The papers are Magnolia, shaded with Ranger Inks, image colored with Copics, a little sewing, computer generated sentiment.

This also meets the following challenges:

10 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

How cute. I have a stamp from SU that has a toaster on it... you are such an inspiration. Love the fall colors

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I can't find your email so I am posting again. I really hope you try scrap booking again.. I would start now and go back do Bean's first three years later. She will so love seeing you make her albums. hugs

Julie said...

Very cute! Thank you for joining us at Cute Card Thursday!

Julie

Marlene said...

You and I worked on the same cards today! I love how yours turned out! Fantastic coloring!

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Lola, what a gorgeous vintage creation. Thanks for joining us at charisma cardz challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

Annie said...

such a fun card! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week.
hugs, annie x

Pat said...

Oh my gosh...I am loving that cute little toaster! You did a great job coloring.

Vee said...

This is a beautiful Vintage creation. Thank you for playing with Charisma this week.
xx Vee

Holly said...

I love your card too Lola! The colors are so bright and cheery which goes so well with the cute little face on the toaster. I love how you did your toast - it looks all buttered up! Cute sentiment you came up with too.

Michelle Gotoh Bertuzzi said...

Oh Lola this is just sooo adorable! Thanks for the shoutout. I love how you incorporated your own sentiment, I love that!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin