Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Daddy's Girl

Hello and Happy Wednesday!

Today I'm sharing Bean's Valentine's Day card to her Dad:
When I saw this adorable image by Phindy, I just HAD to get it! Bean actually goes around the house with her little tool belt, safety glasses, and hard hat. Just last night I got her a new tool box and she discovered it this morning and was SO excited.
Here's a little 3-D shot to show off the layers. I left it blank on the outside and will put inside: Happy Valentine's Day...Love, Daddy's Little Girl. Oh, and I actually have a pic somewhere of her wearing his boots, just like these!
DP is M's Just Chillin', sewing, distressing, image colored with Copics and Prismas. Just wanted to show off another close up of this CUTIE!! I know the colors are non-traditional, but her dad's favorite color is orange.
My card meets the following challenges:

10 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh Lola this just can't get any cuter.. wondering what size you make your cards..

Philomena said...

Lola, this is an adorable card! What a fab job you did coloring and mounting the image. I love your papers and color scheme too!
Thanks so much for playing at Phindy's Place this week!

Cec said...

Oh Daddy is sure going to love this. Absolutely adorable and your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Phindy's Place and I hope we will see you again on Friday for our new challenge.
Hugs!
Cec

~amy~ said...

Hey there!!!! Such a darling take on the sketch...your coloring is wonderful...and polka dots & plaid...oy, so perfect! Thanks for joining us at Card Patterns!

Lynda Nielsen said...

Ohhh my goodness, Lola, this is SOOOO SWEET! I love the colors you used for this card. So bright and cheery. I just love your layering, everything is just beautiful.
Thanks so much for joining us at Phindy's Place for this weeks distressing challenge.
Hugs,
Lynda

Rachel said...

OMGOodness this is sooo totally adorable!!! Thank you for your well wishes when you last visited my blog that was very sweet of you!!
hugs,
Rachel

Jenny said...

This is stunning! I love how you colored this little cutie! Great color comobos!

Anne-Marije said...

This card is wonderful! I really love the colours you've used...
Thanks for joining us at the Phindy's Place challenge and hope to see you back...
xxx Anne-Marije

Sherrie Conner said...

This is so cute Lola! Love it!! :)

Anne said...

This is adorable, how lovely that it matches your "bean"! Great colours too.

Thank you for joining us and taking the Phindy’s Place Challenge, do hope you’ll join us again this Friday!
Hugs
Anne

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin