Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Day

Hello all and Happy Valentines Day! I'm not really one to celebrate this "holiday" since it's my belief that we should be good and loving throughout the year. But having Bean makes me want to celebrate even the most benign occasion.

So no papercraft today. Today I'm sharing the wreath I made in January.

This is a styrofoam ring (flat on one side), covered with red yarn, pink heart made of felt and attached with nylon/invisible thread.


We also had a little "hunt" for Bean. A trail of Hershey Kisses led to candies, chongo holders (the heart's in her hair...I think they are called pony-tail holders in English), and a charm bracelet. She was so excited and it was just so much joy to watch!

Have a wonderful and loving day!

3 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Oh what a beautiful wreath. AND Bean is just a little doll (she is going to love it when you start doing a scrapbook all about her)...I am sure she had a super time with the "hunt".. what a fun idea.

Kathy said...

Lola, she is just a beautiful little girl, such a cutie! Sounds like a fun little hunt for her. Your wreath is cool, too!

Elizabeth P said...

Your little girl is soooo sweet Lola!!! I love your wreath too!
Happy Valentine´s Day! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin