Saturday, April 9, 2011

Balloon Wish

Hello and hope you are having a GREAT weekend!! Today is Saturday and that means: a new challenge at Catch the Bug!!! This weeks challenge is:

4+ LAYERS

And today I'm using one of the new Brats!

I LOVE her! The DP is from a super old paper pack - sorry I don't know the name. Sewing, nesties, and Ranger Ink. Sentiment is Opposites Attract Cricut Cart cut at 3/4". Layout is Eat Sleep Stamp (super layout this week!!).

So don't forget to enter your creation with 4 or more layers at Catch the Bug! And have a great day.

8 comments:

sgc said...

I LOVE this card! Great papers and layout! I'm going to go and print it out--and use it soon.

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Loving the colors.. and she is so adorable... sewing is perfect as well as your coloring... hugs from Ukiah

MiamiKel said...

How sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Love this, love all the green!

Min said...

This is just precious Lola! The colors are just fabulous!
Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min

Tammy said...

Beautiful card Lola! I LOVE the colors and die cut sentiment!!

Tracy said...

OMG Lola! How cute is this?! I ♥ this image. I absolutely love how you worked the sketch too. It's clean and packed with lots of cute! Love your colors too. Thank you for playing along with this weeks sketch!
Hugs,
Tracy

Jodie Mackrell said...

wonderful colors! Well done Lola! I love it!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin