Tuesday, September 27, 2011

New Baby Girl

Hello all and hope you're having a great Tuesday. Every Tuesday, there are new releases at Bugaboo Stamps and just look at this little cutie being released today:


I colored her with Copics, and lightly shaded with Ranger inks. The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes.

My little cousin Kent and his wife Lydia will be having a baby girl soon, and I'm so excited for them. The layout is Splitcoaststampers SC234.


A close up of course!

Thanks for joining me. I appreciate each and every visit.

This will be entered into the following challenges:

6 comments:

MiamiKel said...

How sweet! The paper is delightful! Your coloring and shading are just beautiful - lovely card! xoxo

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I think I have that paper.. (or I did at one time)... what a darling card... I love how you shade in the white area... it just makes the image pop out... cute cute cute... ( and if I find where my time is hiding I will check to see if yours is hanging with mine lol)... and the layouts that I do that have no pictures are kits and someday I will get done with Project 365 and see it I can use any of those layouts.. I have sooo many of Moniques kits.... ) hugs from ukiah

Jennifer Scull said...

what a sweet little baby image! such a great way to say congratulations!
so glad you could play in our 're-size your digis' challenge at the Digi Makeover blog. :)

Anne Temple said...

Love your coloring on this cutie! Glad you joined us for the Size Matters challenge at the Digi Makeover Challenge this week.

Jami {sgtStamper} said...

This is so sweet! Thanks for joining us at the PMS Digi Makeover Challenge!

scrap joanny said...

very cute image and card :-)Thanks for playing with Lollipop ! hugs Joanna

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin