Friday, February 3, 2012

Sassy in the House

Hello and Happy Friday! Heads up for another great FREEBIE from Bugaboo Stamps:


And check out this sexy little thing! I couldn't decide on a sentiment:

1) I'm bringing Sexy Back

or

2) I'm Sexy and You Know it
The second from a song that I'm not sure is quite as popular as the first, but still fun, fun, fun to sing along to.



The layout is Splitcoaststampers SC 105, and the DP is from Paper Studio's Hoot Hoot. So make sure to pick up this adorable freebie!!

5 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

I am liking "I am bringing sexy back" but either one would be perfect... Love all the sewing.

Cheryl First said...

Love both those sentiments! Great card, great colors, super coloring!
Cheryl First
Bugaboo DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Groovy card and I love your baby card for Saturday. Just a few more days girl!!! or boy lol !!!!

Linda . J said...

Love both the sentimewnts Lola, love your colouring.
Hugs Linda

Tina said...

she is a cute image...lovely card

Tina

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin