Monday, December 3, 2012

No Bull with Kenny K

Hello all and Happy Monday!  Why so happy?  Because me and Sprout are finally getting over CROUP!!  That is one tough little bug - especially for tiny little 9month old lungs.  Also, I'm happy to announce that I am on a new team!
I have been chosen to be one of the designers for Kenny K's Krafty Krew!  My husband is a fan of his work...hmmmm, wonder why?  Yup, lots of the digis do appeal to the male eye LOL!  And I can't wait to get started!
So I'm celebrating with Cute Bull (November's Kenny K freebie).  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Petite Pairs.  So, two great things to start off my week.  Hopefully, we will continue to get better - still have coughs and sniffles, and hopefully I can get back to some crafting for Christmas!

Thanks for stopping by and wishing you all a wonderful week.

8 comments:

Wendy said...

So simple but a fab card Hun love it

Hugs Wendy

Sandy from Ukiah said...

So glad you and Sprout are feeling better .. bless her little heart. AND congrats on being chosen for the new team.. they know talent when they see it.
What an awesome card, i love how you sewed in that circle, are you trying to make me feel bad because i am not good at sewing? lol.. Your sewing as always inspired me.

i have been doing a little sewing, not on a card, (not going to tell you what it is) i was going to post all of them, but decided last night to start wrapping presents and forgot i didn't take a picture of them.. :-( but i do have one more to make.
Have a wonderful week Lola, take care of those sweet girls.. hugs from ukiah

Lisa Lara said...

Oh my goodness Lola this rocks.

Catherine said...

So pleased to hear that Sprout is better now ! I love your card Lola, the colours and layout are fantastic ! Love the image too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

What great great exciting news. Congrats! I Love Love your card and the coloring is fantastic and wow....stitching around a circle....It's beautiful. We are still trying to get over creepy crud and bad bad cough. My son had to go to ER with esophagus irriatation with all his coughing. Again, love your card. I must have missed the bull freebie for November....and that's no bull!!!

Cheryl First said...

Congrats, lola! That is awesome news about your new post! Love your sweet card! Is that really sewing in a circle?! Really?!?! Oh......I am sooooo jealous over here! lol! I'm lucky to go in a square in straight lines! lol!

I'm glad to hear Sprout and you are feeling better! YIPPEE!!!!!!! :0)
((HUGS))
Cheryl First
aka Cafexpressions

Tammy (LaDiva) said...

Hi Lola!!! Your blog and creations are fabulous!!!! Congrats on making the team!! So happy to have you join us!!! Becoming a new follower teamie :)


Tammy, KKKK DT from Créations LaDiva :) xx

I have some candy on my blog, you are more than welcome to join and thank you if you already have ☺

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is so sweet, what a cute card, Im a newbie on the team too so just popped by to say Hello, Hope you and Wee Sprout are all better now, Love Hazelxo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin