Saturday, April 27, 2013

Going Retro with Bugaboo

Hello and Happy Saturday!  The challenge this week at Catch the Bug:
http://api.ning.com/files/ZkPg*VLW4CzL3AUIVA1IMUQZmCNVgUHwKycNepl9QNNEPZCyiULzRIaHpwT7BoVeIxMdya3m8rztpJ9UCD-TeVgKgXb4Y47B/April2013ColorInspiration.png
I used to LOVE these candy bracelets and necklaces....and now Beanie cherishes these sweet jewels.
I also wanted to keep the feeling of the "good ol' days" that came to mind when I saw the color combo pic and used Bugaboo's Good Times for my ATC.  I put a few paper clips on the side to give a little scale.  Hope you get a chance to play along this week, and thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

Catherine said...

What a great card Lola ! Love the paper and your colouring is fantastic - as always ! I too remember the candy bracelets... Have a lovely week-end Sweetie ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Cynthia said...

One of my favorite new Bugaboo images! Your coloring is fabulous, Lola. I also remember the fun candy necklaces!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I use to love these candy necklaces too. I remember being sick as a youth and just sucking and gnawing on them I thought made me feel better and gave me a little comfort...haha... Some candies are STILL around. Thanks for sharing a delightful card to help bring back some memories.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin