Thursday, September 26, 2013

White Pumpkin Thanks with Doodle Pantry

Hello all and Happy Thursday!  Today I'm sharing a thank you card using Doodle Pantry's Pumpkin:
Beanie has her Walk-a-Thon next month and pledges are already coming in, so I needed a quick set of thank you cards.  I made a total of 4 of these....but I'll be needing more!  Went really CAS with this but I think it goes well with the white pumpkin.  Anyway, thanks so much for stopping by today!

This meets the following challenges:

10 comments:

Nonni said...

What a beautiful card! I love your coloring and the stitches add such a great interest. Thanks for joining us this week at ATSM!

stressfreestamping said...

Beautiful coloring on your pumpkin! I love all of the white space and the stitching is such a nice subtle touch. Thanks for playing at ATSM. :)

Cheryl First said...

Wow! That is gorgeous, Lola!
Good luck to Beanie with her walking!

Catherine said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card Lola ! Love the pumpkin ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Pat K said...

Amazing cas card Lola. Love that you made the pumpkin white...gorgeous colouring too. Thank you so much for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week. Pat K xx

Glenda Atkins said...

Oh my is is really beautiful, love, love it!

Tracey said...

Fantastic CAS card Lola, I love the white pumpkin :o)
Good Luck Beanie!
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Nonni said...

I'm in love with this card. :) Congrats on your win!

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

Congrats on your win - such a beautiful card! The coloring is amazing!

Mary Decker said...

I love your card. I think your coloring is awesome. I would have never thought to have put blue around the pumpkin, but it looks terrific! Congrats on winning an award!

MissMary

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin