Saturday, October 26, 2013

Turtle Thanks with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all and Happy Saturday!  This week at Catch the Bug, the new challenge is: Bingo

Yeah, I'm not good with Photo Inspiration, so I went with bright colors and a piece of fruit!
I'm featuring Turtle Lady Bug from Bugaboo Stamps, Michael's $1 Spot sentiment, and Strawberry is from Cricut cart Indie Art cut at 1 3/4".  This was already sent out and hopefully well received!  My big brother has been super helpful lately, and he's so busy to begin with, so I wanted him to know how much we all appreciate him!

This meets the following challenges:

6 comments:

Catherine said...

One of my favourite images from Bugaboo ! Love the little turtle ! So cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Virgo5 said...

What a great use of the colours in the inspiration photo, I'm sure your Brother loved it!

Angel said...

Oh, this is so sweet! Love the bright, fun colors!

Joanne said...

Ahhhh, this is sooo cute! I love your turtle, Bugaboo images are the best! Your coloring is lovely, and I really like the stitching, it really sets it all off perfectly! Thanx so much for joining us at CC&CC for our Bugs & Little Critters challenge. Joanne

Glenda Atkins said...

Too cute, love the turtle and the little lady bug on his back, loving the stitching too!
hugs
Glenda

Dwie lewe rączki said...

Such a sweet card. Thanks for playing with us at Paper Crafting Journey!
Big Hug, Iwona

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin