Monday, March 7, 2016

St. Pat's Treat with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello and Happy Monday.  Today I'm showing off an ABC (Anything But a Card) at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog.  I'm always making little things here and there for the girls, especially for just about every holiday out there.
I filled my little milk cartons with gold coins (both real and chocolate) and the house will be "decorated" by the leprechaun, most likely involving toilet tissue and messy goodness!  My cartons are from a Stampin Up die and the image is Edward Elephant Happy St. Patrick's Day from Bugaboo Stamps.  That's all for today and I thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love making these mini milk carton boxes - any excuse to make them! Yours look fab in green with that super stamped tag and ribbon!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin