Saturday, February 18, 2017

Heart Monster Gate Fold

Hello all.  Today begins a new challenge at Catch the Bug: Bingo (please see post for Bingo card)!
My Bingo is Bugaboo Image/Red/Sparkle.  I saw a technique on Splitcoaststampers that I HAD to try - Die Cut Gate Fold.
Isn't that cool?  I just love that opening!  I'm featuring Bugaboo Stamps Heart Monster.  The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin.  That's about all for today - hoping for a relaxing weekend.  Thanks for stopping by and join in if you can.

This meets the following challenges: Crafting with Friends: Anything Goes, Making Memories Crafting: Valentine, and Simply Papercraft: Anything Goes.

10 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Oh my this guy is SO ADORABLE! Your coloring is amazing and I love your gate-fold design paired with those wonderful striped papers!! The black really makes it all come together and pop out those vivid colors too! Awesome card!

Cynthia said...

LOVE this, Lola! Fabulous colors and fun fold. I will have to check out the tutorial and give this a try. Have a great weekend!

MiamiKel said...

Absolutely cuteness, Lola! I love gate folds - haven't done one in awhile though. What a cutie lil monster!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love love love the card and the cut. Thanks for the link. I watched the video. I was having a little trouble following her until I saw the video....so much easier to follow.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
María Pilar said...

Great job! So original. Love it
Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge
Maria Pilar DT

Glenda Atkins said...

Wow, love this little monster ad your fabulous Gate Fold shape. Your colouring is awesome!
hugs
Glenda

Sonia said...

Love this little monster card, he is so cute. Great colouring and love the fold. Thank you for joining our valentines challenge over at MMC. Hope to see you again soon.

Crafty Hugs Sonia DT xx

craftysahmiam said...

Thank you for sharing your sweet monster card with us at Making Memories Crafting, what a fun design

Lisa Lara said...

Oh you made an absolutely adorable gate fold card Lola.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin