Thursday, May 18, 2017

Teacup Full of Flowers

Hello all and I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day.  At Catch the Bug, we like to celebrate holidays - the lesser known as well as the more popular.  So I'm sharing a card for Mother's Day.  Yes, it has past, but I believe we should appreciate our Moms every day!
I'm featuring Bugaboo Stamps Teacup Flowers.  This was made for someone in particular, and I haven't even mailed it!  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes.  So have a great day and thanks for stopping by.

This meets the following challenges: Crafty Creations: Anything GoesCreative Moments: Anything Goes, Double D Challenge: Lots of Flowers, and Inspiration Destination: Anything Goes.

5 comments:

Darlene said...

This is just awesome Lola! I love your design! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Double D ‘Flowers Galore’ challenge! We hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DOUBLE D Challenge Blog
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS Please stop in for a visit!

MiamiKel said...

Lola this is just the cutest :) I love the the bursts of color!

Leslie Miller said...

I love this image and how you've colored it up so bright and cheerful! Bugaboo is such a favorite of mine. Those little white dots on the flower centers are so cute! I must remember to do that with my white Nuvo drops. The bright green and plaid are just perfect. This would be a great card for just about any day of the year. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Double D!.

Chrisboldo said...

Lola, such a sweet cute card and who does not like daisies right!
Well done gal!

Chris B
http://thecardphilelady.blogspot.com

Anna-Karin said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations. Anna-Karin DT

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin