Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Always Be a Unicorn

Hello.  I don't know about you all, but today the temperature is up to 101 degrees!  That's way too hot for me!  For now, I'm comfy in the air conditioned goodness of my room.

Today I'm sharing a reminder for the current Catch the Bug Challenge: Bingo (click HERE for the Bingo Card).

I'm featuring Bugaboo Stamps Sweet Unicorn and  the sentiment is from the Unicorn Be Yourself set.  My Bingo is Ribbon (sheer ribbon hiding behind image)/Die Punch/Sentiment.  So join in if you can and hope you are keeping cool!

This meets the following challenges: Artistic Inspirations: Anything Goes/Optional Use DiesCrafting From the Heart: Anything Goes, and Corrosive Challenge Blog: Anything Goes.

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Now that is such an adorable card and I absolutely LOVE that darling sentiment!! Got a good chuckle on that!! :)

Arteconpapelmaderaehilos said...

Adorable card! Thanks you for joining with us at The Corrosive Challenge. Good luck with your entry
Maritza DT

The Red Mullet Band said...

Nice card! Thanks for joining with us at The Corrosive Challenge blog.
If you want to be a member of our DT, please mail me here:
corrosivechallenge@gmail.com

Ana Isabel DT COORDINATOR.

MiamiKel said...

Love <3 One of my favorite sentiments of all time !! Besutiful coloring as always !

Glenda Atkins said...

OK, made me smile (quite a big one too). Adorable image and the sentiment rocks!
hugs
Glenda

Lisa Lara said...

Love! The sentiment is the best. I want to be a unicorn. Ha ha.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin