Monday, October 16, 2017

Pumpkin Patch card 2017

Hello! Today I'm sharing a card for this weeks Catch the Bug Challenge: It's All About the Numbers.  I thought this would be perfect for this years Halloween cards for the girls. I make them cards, put in a little info - like their costume, school parties, any interesting trick or treat stories, and I put the cards in a box for them to read when they are older.
Anyway, this is Bean's card that I CASE'd from RutabagaPie Designs - her clouds are SO amazing, and I honestly didn't know how to replicate them, but please check out her card since I find it to be so awesome.  This year, Bean wants to be Wednesday Addams.  One of MY favorite characters too!  So that's all for me today.  Please join the challenge if you get a chance.

My card meets the following challenges: Come and Get It: Purple, Orange & Black, Crafty Calendar Challenge: Halloween, Crafty Friends: Anything Goes, and Alphabet Challenge: P is for Pumpkins.

7 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this lola!
I hope you're having a great week :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

aussie aNNie said...

Awesome card Lola fab sky too.xx [aNNie]

Tammy said...

Awww this is so cute Lola! I love that fun Bugaboo image and your fabulous spooky clouds! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
Tammy x

Karen Dunbrook said...

so cute and so fun...
Karen

MiamiKel said...

Hello my friend and can I say WOW! Your clouds! And the coloring - splendid!

Babs said...

This really is a sweet card I love your background and your cute images that you have coloured so lovely. Thank you for sharing it with us hope to see you again next time.
Hugs Babs x

Glenda Atkins said...

First of all I love your idea of creating the cards, recording that years Halloween's info. re costumes etc, and saving them for the girls to cherish through the years. Wonderful! The card is awesome, love the sky and your colouring of the images.
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin