Saturday, December 2, 2017

Merry and Bright Christmas Card

Hello!  It's officially December and life is already getting busy with fieldtrips, class parties, Christmas plays, and all the other events around town!  Believe it or not, we already have our tree up, and I'm just about done with Christmas shopping!

So, today is the start of Christmas Chaos at Catch the Bug!  This is an entire week dedicated to lots of challenges, inspiration, and Bugaboo Stamps.

Today is the kick off with Merry & Bright!
I'm CASE-ing a card that unfortunately I don't know who to credit.  Lot's of white and featuring a Bugaboo Stamp snowman.  I even pulled out the glitter for the star - and I can honestly say, glitter is not my embellishment of choice!  Anyway, visit Catch the Bug Challenge Blog every day this week to see and join in all the challenges!

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

This is fabulous, Lola! Love all of the white space with this sweet snowman.

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous cased card Lola, great image too.xx[aNNie]🎄

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin