Tuesday, April 30, 2019

Blue Daisies for Mother's Day with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello and happy day!  Today I'm sharing a card for the latest Catch the Bug Blog challenge: Photo Inspiration (please follow link for photo):


First, I know that blue daisies do not exist unless they are dyed, but I happen to LOVE blue daisies.  So that's what I was going for with my card.  There are actually two butterflies on this Bugaboo Stamps Flower Box Digi - which also happens to be a $1 digi - but I managed to lose my second butterfly.  I don't know about you, but losing something can drive me nuts!  I looked everywhere for it, and for the life of me I can't imagine where it went.

Again, another smooshed Copic refill background.  I just find them so easy to do when I'm looking for a particular color background but don't have designer paper that works for my image.  The sentiment is from a Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin kit, added a few pearls, and voila!

So join in if you get a chance this week.  Thanks for taking a peek at my latest creation.

This meets the following challenges:  Through the Craft Room Door: Anything GoesCrafting From the Heart: Anything Goes, My Time to Craft: Spring Flowers, and Polkadoodles: Anything Goes.

9 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lola, this is gorgeous. Love the background of the bright blue with the beautiful flowers. Wonderful 3D layout.

Carolina Girl said...

Lola, this IS gorgeous. I don't know the technique smooshed but I have a lot of copic refills and I need to know technique. Now that life has settled down, I would love soon to get back to making cards. I don't know where to begin. Copying someone would be the easiest route. So many new techniques. Your card is so sweet, Thank you for the inspiration.

Nelly said...

Wonderful card ... I tried smooshin* too this week such fun! ... thanks for joining in with the Polkadoodles challeng3 this week... Hugs Nelly X

Cathy said...

Your card is amazing. I love the image and that dark splash of color just makes it pop off the paper. I love it.

Tammy said...

This is beautiful, I love all of the blue!

VintageScrapsCanada said...

I love the bright vibrant colours!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow I really love the background you've created with the Copic refill! It's stunning and so are your flowers!! Love the blues and purples together! :) Thanks for sharing! HUGS

Glenda Atkins said...

I love the smooshing and your blue daisies rock. Wonderful card!
hugs
Glenda

Sue from Oregon said...

Love your background. Hope the MIA butterfly shows up some day! LOL ♥ Sue Kment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin