Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Gardening Bunny for Easter

Hello all and wow we are already in April!  I don't know about you, but staying home from work has NOT increased my opportunity to craft.  If anything, I now have TWO full time jobs: my regular job and my new homeschool teaching position.  On top of that, my minions tend to eat 3 - 4 times a day (read: lots of dishes), and they require attention and exercise.

Anyway, on to today's share:
This adorable Garden Spring Bunny was a recent Friday Freebie at Bugaboo stamps.  I'm sorry I didn't announce this earlier - hopefully enough people were able to take advantage of this cutie.  I went a little crazy with my papers, since my current goal is to use what I have....especially since I'm forced to NOT shop.
The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes set and I'm using a variety of different dies.  I added just a touch of glaze and sequins.  Even with the image popped up, this is still rather flat for easy mailing.

That is all for now.  Hope all is well!  Thank you for taking a look at my latest creation.

This meets the following challenges:  Always Fun Challenges: Easter, Use Your Stuff: Easter, Cuttlebug Mania: Easter, and Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes.

5 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Your card is adorable. Love the bright colors. I have time to craft because it's just me and my one Siamese cat. My kids are in their 20s and live out of town (miss them). Then my work is slow right now because people are not in the hospital or having surgeries. The people who are in the hospital are SICK and not doing well....and it makes me sad that they can not have many visitors....even if dying. So to cope with that...I craft. And there you go that's how I get my cards done. And no one to come visit so let's just say the dusting isn't getting done either, lol. I have so much sanitizer on my hands and they are so dry I have no desire to dry them out more to clean my house, haha.

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous card Lola, yes with little ones at home your time will not really be your own...take care and try and enjoy the crafting and little ones.xx

Carolina Girl said...

Adorable and love the paper colors...My colors are boring. AC Moore closed and that's sad. Love that flower die. I was immediately drawn into the card with all the eye candy. I never got around to Easter cards except something will quick for the grandkids. Good luck with the multi-tasking.

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wonderful card!!! I love your pretty embellishments too! I have no one to take care of but hubby- daughter here is Vegan and cooks her own food..... I have no Mojo lately!!!

Glenda Atkins said...

Cute, cute Lola, you do Bugaboo images oh so well! I do not have your problem on seclusion, I just have my dog and believe me that can wear on you. He now follows me everywhere, room from room. I move he moves lol! My son, family and friends keep in constraint contact so that helps. Getting pretty tired of it all...
big hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin