Thursday, November 5, 2020

Sakura in March Fairy Card

 Hello!  It's hard to believe it is already November.  Hopefully my internet will be stable enough to get this posted!  I really want to share a beautiful image used for this month's Anything Goes Corrosive Challenge:

This is Sakura in March by Ching-Chou Kuik Digital Stamps and I just adore her face.  I made this for a young lady who graduated high school.

I added a little dimension with the flowers and a few pearls.

That's it from me today.  Thank you for taking a peek at my latest creation.

4 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Lola, this is awesome. Great coloring as usual.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful card and most gorgeous image..xx

*Vicki* said...

Wow! Such a beautiful image and your coloring is amazing with her too! Love the addition of the flowers with her! Hope all is well! HUGS

Shelly Schmidt said...

Wow- your coloring is so amazing!!! Beautiful card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin