Wednesday, February 17, 2021

My Way Day with Chocolate Cake card

 Hello and happy Hump Day!  Today is My Way Day and if I can have it MY way, I would have my cake and eat it too.

So today I'm sharing a card featuring the Birthday Cake $1 Digi from Bugaboo Stamps, colored with copics.  I created the circle with a stencil and distress inks, fussy cut my image, and popped it up for a bit of dimension.  The sentiment is from a Stampin Up Paper Pumpkin kit.  Super simple format.

So don't forget to have it your way today and thank you for taking a look!

3 comments:

Lisa Lynn said...

Looks yummy. Great coloring as usual.

Carolina Girl said...

Clean lines, to the point and awesome coloring. It's been so long since I have colored, my inks might be dried out...haha Since we can't travel due to pandemic, I went on exercise and diet spree. Lost 22 pounds and it took forever. Now to keep it off. Again, "sweet" card!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Delicious! Yum!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin