Friday, March 26, 2021

Spring Bumble Bee Hello card

 Hello and happy Friday!

I'm here with a reminder about the current Anything Goes challenge at Corrosive Challenge blog.  You have until April 2 to enter.

I'm featuring Spring Bumble Bee by Star Stampz.  I made my background using a hexagon punch, putting yellow punches on yellow CS for an embossed look.

I added a few drops of glaze to look like dew drops, as well as glaze on the petals and other areas.  The layout might seem a bit strange, but that's because I messed up the sentiment and ended up covering it with the image to save the card, and moving the sentiment to the top.  Hopefully it doesn't look too "off."

So you still have one more week to enter the anything goes challenge!  Thank you for taking a look.


This meets the following challenges:  Creative Knockouts: Friendship, Krafty Chicks: All Occasion, Fab N Funky: Flowers, and Watercooler Wednesday: All About Occasions.

8 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Lola, cute card and gorgeous image, love this one..x

Buffy said...

Sooo cute.
Thank you for joining in with us at Fab’n’Funky challenges.
Buffy (DT) xx

jaybea said...

lovely card cute image thanks for joining us at creative knockouts

MiamiKel said...

Lola, this is SO CUTE! Such a charming little bee card and I love your coloring and fun hexagon background - BEE-U-TIFUL!

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

That’s a great stamped image! And I wouldn’t have known you screwed up the sentiment had you not said anything.
Thank you for sharing your wonderful card with us at Krafty Chicks Challenge.
Diane - DT

Carolina Girl said...

I think I have close to 50 punches and I don't have a hexagon punch BUT, I can cut out any size with my dear old Silhouette but punching is definitely quicker. I also have a die cut. I love yellow and bee cards to get me in the mood for Springs. I see the nice glaze and frankly, the mess p worked. I like the design set up....it works!!! someone will BEE happy to receive this darling card...ok....corny...but again, it works...haha

Kelly Schelske said...

Love this card Lola! Perfect background too, great work!

Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Knockouts! I hope you'll play along again soon!

Created by Kath said...

Great background doe your cute image! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin