Tuesday, October 25, 2022

Stampin Up Artistically Inked Sympathy Cards

Hello and happy Monday.  Today I'm sharing a couple cards made with new-to-me stamps.  I'm trying to use things I have on hand - especially never-been-used items I purchased and haven't gotten around to use!  Am I the only one?

This first card features Stampin' Up's Artistically Inked set for the flowers and Stampin' Up's Petite Pairs for the sentiment.

This coral creation also features the Artistically Inked set and the sentiment is from a past Paper Pumpkin.

I feel I'm particularly bad at creating sympathy cards, but I was on a mission and I think I did ok.

Thanks for taking a look and have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

So beautiful and what a fabulous image/die too, very exquisite ♥
I have a stack of new stuff never inked or see a die machine x

Carolina Girl said...

I also struggle with sympathy cards. You aren't along. Love them both but the 2nd is my favorite.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin