Wednesday, March 1, 2023

Stampin Up Nature Walk Three Ways

 Hello!  I can't believe it's already March!  Well, I'm still on a mission to create with what I've got, so today I'm sharing cards made with a stamp set that I purchased long ago and never touched.

I'm using Stampin' Up's Nature Walk set for all three, with different styles.

I went with a museum/antique sort of feel on this one.  The layout is My Favorite Things MFTWSC 470.

And finally, my favorite of the three.  It's been super cold here and I can't wait to get out in my garden.  We have a lot of honey bees that we support and I can't wait for their return.

Thank you taking a look at my latest post.  I appreciate your visit!

My cards meet the following challenges:  A Perfect Time to Craft: Always Anything Goes, Classic Design Challenge: Anything Goes, Crafts Galore Encore: Anything Goes, and Digi Choosday: Anything Goes.

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow! I absolutely LOVE each and every one of these! What a brilliant set with gorgeous papers, images and layouts! You certainly have me longing for Spring with these and I'm so happy to hear that you're continuing on using what you have my friend! I appreciate your inspiration! Yesterday and today I saw some Robins out...so Spring is coming!!

Mellzcraftz said...

Love this very vintage looking card - I love the sepia background. Thank you for sharing and for taking part in the polkadoodles digi choosday challenge. Happy Crafting! Mel x

Helen said...

Beautiful collection of cards - all so different.

Thanks for joining us at The Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

Helen x
DT

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin