Tuesday, May 9, 2023

From the Heart Cupcake Flowers Catch a Bug cards

Hello.  Today I'm  back with more cards featuring From the Heart Stamps (also known as Designed 2 Delight).

On each of these, I was able to use up the extras from Stampin' Up paper pumpkin kits - again, using what I've got.  So on these cards, I have doilies, sequins, die cuts, and sentiment stamps from SU.

I'm also rediscovering all my designer papers.  I love handmade backgrounds, but there is so much gorgeous paper out there and I have a closet full!

I watched a tutorial on how to shade the jar using Copics - I think I did ok.

So that's it for today.  I've been enjoying looking through all my digi stamps and using my stash.  I feel like it's a challenge and an adventure!

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look.

My cards meet the following challenges:  Crafting Happiness: Anything Goes with Optional Flowers, Cupcake Inspirations: Mother's Day, A Gem of a Challenge: Anything Goes, and Creative Inspiration: Anything Goes.

 

3 comments:

Sandy said...

What a super pretty Mothers Day Card! Love those cute flowers.
Thank you for playing along with us at Cupcake Inspirations. We hope you will join us again soon! Have a lovely day.
Sandy, CIC DT Coordinator

*Vicki* said...

Wow, what a gorgeous selection of makes here Lola! The papers seem so elegant looking so the lace you've added to the top ones work perfectly together! Your coloring details are always so wonderful too! How nice you were able to use some more of those SU! papers! Thanks for sharing your wonderful cards!

Jeanette (Forest Ranger) said...

Beautiful cards! Thank you for sharing your talent with us at Crafting Happiness Challenges!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin