Friday, August 11, 2023

Bethany Baker by LeAnn's World Birthday Card

 Hello and happy Friday!  Today I'm sharing a card for the latest challenge at Corrosive Challenge Blog: Anything Goes.

A birthday card for my wonderful cousin who is a fabulous baker.  This cutie is Bethany by LeAnn's World.  She is popped up on some pretty DP and I'm leaving this sentiment free on the front.

Please join in on the anything goes challenge that lasts all month long.  Thank you for taking a look!

This meets the following challenges: A Perfect Time to Craft: Anything Goes, Crafts Galore Encore: Anything Goes, Creative Inspirations: Anything Goes, and Digi Choosday: Anything Goes.

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

She is so adorable! You've done a wonderful job coloring her with her full of cooking life on the card front! I love your different strips of patterns with her too! I think your cousin will love it!

Anonymous said...

So adorable. Awesome coloring as usual. I’m still creating, but I usually just post my cards on Facebook because I found the blog just took much time. I sold my house and moved 2 years ago, my daughter got married last summer and I am going to be a Grandma in October so life has changed. Hope you are doing well. Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Came up as Anonymous for me- Lisa Peronto.

Carole J said...

Fabulous image and so beautfully coloured. Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore “Anything Goes” August Challenge. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon!
Carole x DT Craftilicious Creations

Sue from Oregon said...

This is a real cutie and colored beautifully! 💕Sue Kment

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin