Sunday, February 28, 2010

Happy Birthday Blue Bear

Hello all. I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date. The Character Cafe challenge this week is:
MONOCHROME

I love monochrome cards and realized, with this challenge, that I don't create many of these types of cards. I think this has inspired me For this week's challenge, I'm using one of my favorite TCC digi's. I've used this one before, and still love it.

I wanted to get this up in time, one for The Character Cafe challenge, but also for the Mojo Monday challenge - but the link expired 43 minutes ago! Oh well. I still liked the layout.

Now who can resist this little guy? Details: image is from TCC, colored with copics, round and square nesties in my cuttlebug, old paperpack that I love yet no longer has the cover with the credits, sewing, hemp. No 3D dots on this one!!
I hope you will join this weeks challenge and don't forget to take a peek at the rest of the DT's incredible and inspiring work. Their links are located to your right --->
NOTE: This Friday we're having a BLOG HOP with The Character Cafe that you will NOT want to miss!! You are going to LOVE the latest digistamps.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

So cute!! Love the blue and the way you colored that image!!

de said...

I love this Lola! The colors and that cute little bear! Perfect!

Sara said...

How cute is this?! Love all the blues!

Kendra said...

LOL... I'm REALLY late commenting here! I LOVE it... blue is so fitting for Bernard Bear! Cool paper too :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin