Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Bugaboo AKV turkey

Hello and Happy Tuesday!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend.  I've been a little busier than usual, and only think it's going to get worse!  Anyway, I'm here to share a new release at Bugaboo Stamps.
He is the latest in the AKV series.  I actually had to google a turkey to get an idea of the colors!  I know, I can color him anyway I choose, but at least I found out they're mostly brown-ish.  The papers are from Sherry K Designs, and a computer generated sentiment.
A little close up...I think this could use a little glossy accents.  I'll have to consider that before sending it out.  Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!!

4 comments:

Catherine said...

This is too cool Lola ! Love the little turkey and your beautiful papers ! Great colouring too ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Super super cute. i love how you combine your papers.. i always have such a hard time trying to use patter paper..this is just adorable. VERY nice turkey, you did an excellent job coloring him.. AND thank you for popping over to say hi. i don't have any excuse for not being able to post, i am busy all the time, but i couldn't tell what is keeping me so busy. lol.. i do have a layout to post, just haven't had the time to sit down and do it..
Are you still going to school? I am sure the girls are keeping you busy, i just can't believe how big they are getting. Hope you are taking lots of pictures of them so SOMEDAY you will be able to scrapbook. :-)

Unknown said...

Oh wow Lola, what a stunning card this is! love your colouring and the colours you used, too cute! Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog, hugs, Ira x
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Shannon White said...

Awww, This is Super Cute Lola! Love your fun little Turkey and cheery dp's too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin