Saturday, September 29, 2012

Pumpkin Patch

Hello and Happy Saturday.  Today starts the latest challenge at Catch the Bug:
Holiday/Seasonal (Autumn/Harvest)
So I went with a Pumpkin Patch!
I also tried to go a little CAS - even with all the sewing, but I'm not sure I really pulled it off.  The idea was "different" in my head.  I'm not going to say "better."  Just "different."  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes.

Well...that's it!  I feel like I'm forgetting something.  I NEVER have such a short post huh?

My card meets the following challenges:

10 comments:

Sandy from Ukiah said...

Well you have definitely been busy creating lately.. i don't know what CAS is, but whatever it is, i think you must have pulled it off. (i have got to find a place to put my sewing machine so i can remember to use it, so love your sewing. It just adds that little extra touch.)..

Catherine said...

This is too cute Lola ! I love the layout, the papers and the image ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Shelia said...

I really like you CAS style with these cute pumpkins! Great coloring too. Thanks for playing along with us at DRS Designs!

Janett said...

Very cute card. love your design. Thanks for joining the DRS designs challenge.

Shannon White said...

Love your Wonderfully colored pumpkins Lola!! Super CAS style too! 8-)

Hugs
Shannon

ShersL84bed said...

Fun card, thank you for joining us at Scrapbook stamp Society. hope to see you in our next challenge.

Smiles Sher

Crafting Vicky said...

Love the coloring of those fabulous pumpkins! you did a really cute CAS card!

Thanks for joining us as Dutch Dare Card Challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week. DT Crafting Vicky

Liliya said...

What a great card!! Thank you for joining DDCC last week! Hope to see you join this week again! xx Lilia DT

KarinsArtScrap said...

such a lovely card.
thanks for join us at SSS challenge.

greetings karin

ali naqvi said...

Wow..!! its superb cards...love it.
Plastic card printing

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin