Saturday, January 17, 2015

Happy 5th Birthday Bugaboo Stamps

Hello and welcome to Bugaboo Stamps' 5th Birthday.  Today at Catch the Bug we are featuring....Birthday Cards!  But, we are also playing Bingo.  I'm going with Balloons, Stripes, and Bright Colors.
This is for my Dad who will be 78 this month!  I'm featuring Bugaboo Stamps' Frame It Balloon Girl, and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Sassy Salutations.  If you get a chance, take a look at all the birthday fun, every day this week at Catch the Bug.

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Such a fun and colorful design Lola!! I just love this!! :) HUGS

Catherine said...

This is so so sweet Lola ! Love the bright colours and the image is so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Carolina Girl said...

This is just ding dong sweet! I just love that little face and happy paper.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin