Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Tequila with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello and Happy Wednesday!  Today at Catch the Bug, we celebrate ALL the little known holidays - but my holiday is more popular: New Year's Day:
I thought this would be my "resolution" card.  Yes, to start drinking more, but mostly to be more positive about things that at first glance seem like a disaster, but are really a blessing when looked at from a different perspective.  Anyway, I'm featuring Bugaboo Stamps' JJ Life Gives You Lemons.  Thank you for stopping by and hope you have a wonderful Wednesday.

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! This is too cute!! You've chosen the perfect colors to go with your them here Lola!! Love it! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
My Blog: Stamp Smiles

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Well first, I LOVE this card! It gave me my morning laugh. Second, I'm sure you mean drink more water...haha. That was one of my resolutions to and so far so good, especially after I got my results from blood test. I feel great but the test show I'm not...bummer. Stressing out...I'm trying to work on that one too and I see some improvement but I have a long way to go. How did you make your cute lemon elements.

Catherine said...

Your card is stunning Lola ! Loooooove the colours and the sentiment too ! So cool ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Pat (mspfd) said...

This is absolutely fabulous and fun. Love how you brought the image to life with your coloring and color choices.

Lisa Lara said...

GREAT coloring Lola. This just pops. I love your lemons on the corner.

Carolina Girl said...

Yup...already commented but was revisiting...the lines made me dizzy....haha but I really need to color up some of these if I have it....you are really getting me inspired.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin