Thursday, June 18, 2015

Eat Your Veggies with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all and Happy Thursday!  I don't know if you celebrated Eat Your Vegetables day yesterday, but I made a card for the occasion for my brother:
I'm featuring Mildred Exercise - Box of Chocolates from Bugaboo Stamps.  This is actually for Father's Day and will be presented with lots of chocolate!  That's it for today.  Have a wonderful day and thank you for stopping by!  This also meets the following challenges:  Creative Moments: Anything Goes/Father's Day; Little Red Wagon: Stitching; and Through the Craft Room Door: Anything Goes.

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Such a great card Lola ! Love the layout... and the sentiment ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Lisa Lara said...

Absolutely fabulous Lola. Oh I love that sentiment and image. Love.

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Love love love it! The chocolate word in the circle with the lines is cool. Now where did you get That? Ps. The die I bought that you liked, I got lucky on eBay for about 1/2 the normal price and only a dollar shipping. So it was a good deal considering the price I found everywhere. I don't think I have ever paid full price for a die...ok...maybe one or two.

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! Oh how RIGHT you are about chocolate!! :) I really love this design with your coloring and all of her chocolates laid out!! Such a fun card with all of your details!!

Tracey said...

Fab card Lola & that sentiment is such fun :o)
Hugs
Tracey
xx

Pat (mspfd) said...

Oh how fun! Love this!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin