Saturday, December 3, 2016

Sparkle with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all and Happy first Saturday in December!  I have a feeling this month is going to fly by....so let's kick it off with Holiday Chaos at Catch the Bug Blog!!  All week long the DT will share lots of inspiration and there will plenty of challenges to enter.  Today is the kick-off, and the challenge is: All the Sparkles (create something that sparkles):
I'm featuring Bugaboo Stamps' Christmas Troll.  With the girls being into Trolls, I thought this was perfect for them!  I went with non-traditional colors, and my sparkle is all the glitter on the candies and the sequence.  The sentiment is from a Stampin' Up Paper Pumpkin.  So join us all week long for lots of challenges - which also means lots of prizes to be won!  Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful weekend.

5 comments:

*Vicki* said...

This is just the CUTEST thing ever!! I love that she looks like one of those cute Trolls!! :) Beautifully colored and what a fantastic layout with your clever combo of papers too! Have a great weekend! HUGS

MiamiKel said...

Too cute! We opted not to see this one (our wish list of others was too long) but I am loving your card!

Migdalia said...

Tons of Cuteness!! I absolutely love your card!! Beautifully done!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

The verdict is still out. I'm realizing trolls are back. I always thought they were weird but cool. I remember them when I was young and loved them. I was wondering if the girls were into trolls. What a fun fun fun job you did. REally funky and fun. thanks for the smile.

Glenda Atkins said...

Lola this is so fabulous, love how you colored your troll, wished I would have thought to make the skin tones colourful. The whole card is wonderful!
hugs
Glenda

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin