Monday, December 12, 2016

Stella Sled with Bugaboo Stamps

Hello all and welcome to the new week.  Just a couple more weeks to the big day!  My girls are so excited - we started the Elf on the Shelf this year, and it's so amusing to hear them giggle with delight each morning they find her.  Anyway, today I'm sharing a card for this weeks challenge at Catch the Bug: Make us Laugh!
Of course I HAD to go with Stella and lots of dies - at least to me, this is a lot (and I finally got to use my "hill" dies once again that I received from a dear online friend).  The sentiment comes with the Bugaboo Stamps Stella Christmas Sled image.  So, join us if you can!

5 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

Well look at Stella go! Love all your pretty use of these cool dies! Awesome card! Did you see somewhere there is an Elf on the Shelf stamp? Not sure where I saw it though...

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I swear I left a comment...glad I was revisiting. I know I saw this which is why I wrote you about the cascade dot die. I must case this....haha

Migdalia said...

LOL..Super fun!! I absolutely love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M

Glenda Atkins said...

Such a delish card, the image is so wonderfully coloured and your background is great. Totally love this card.
hugs
Glenda

Lisa Lara said...

Oh this is super cute Lola. I love your background!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin