Monday, August 14, 2017

Teal Flying Elf Card

Hello all and welcome to my first DT post for The Corrosive Challenge Blog!  The challenge runs for a month so you have lots of time to join in.  This month, the challenge is: Happy Holidays
So far, I've already messed up my first DT entry - I didn't read closely enough about the theme this month.  But, maybe all the green will go with Christmas?  Yeah, a bit of a stretch but I'm going to show off my card anyway and invite you to join in the Happy Holidays Corrosive Challenge!  I'm featuring a gorgeous image titled Flying Elf from Fabrika Fantasy.  The sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Teeny Tiny Wishes.

So join us if you can at The Corrosive Challenge Blog with your Happy Holidays creation - which is open to interpretation of course!  And have a wonderful week!

This meets the following challenges: Crafty Friends Challenge Blog: Anything GoesCrazy 4 Challenges: Monochrome, and The Fairy and Unicorn Challenge Blog: Anything Goes/We Are All At Sea (mythical).

5 comments:

Lisa Lara said...

This card jumps off the screen. Absolutely stunning Lola. Oh my goodness. I just love your background and awesome coloring.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello Lola… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your fab card… its absolutely beautiful, lovely inked background and you have coloured the dragon in lovely too. Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

pst said...

Beautiful card, the background is gorgeous and I love how you layered it. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

Glenda Atkins said...

This is simply wonderful, fabulous vibrant colours, great image and a rockin design.
Love it!!
hugs
Glenda

ClaireB said...

Fabulous card, cute image it brought a smile to my face when I saw it, and love the colours you've chosen. Thanks for joining us this month at the Fairy and Unicorn Challenge, Claire DT member

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin