Monday, August 21, 2017

Fancy Fold Funny Pup Birthday Card

Hello all!  Today my girls started school and it's always so much fun watching them take it all so seriously, making sure to have their backpacks packed, waking up early, filling water bottles, etc.  Of course next week will probably be a whole other story.

Anyway, today I'm sharing a card for the current Catch the Bug Challenge: Bingo (click on link for bingo card):
I'm going with Dots & Stripes/Flower/Sentiment.  I'm featuring Bugaboo Stamps Funny Pup 2 and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up's Petite Pairs.
Also, I'm pretty pleased with the cut out section - not sure if it's a fancy fold, but I'm still pleased with the final result - inspiration from Pinterest.  So join in if you can this week!

This meets the following challenges: Dragonfly Dreams: AnimalsStamping Sensations: Anything Goes, and Crafty Friends: Anything Goes.

9 comments:

Andrea W said...

Such a CUTE card!!! The dog is fun and I love how you added the sentiment.

Migdalia said...

Love the cute pup image!! Super duper cute!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
Crafting with Creative M


aussie aNNie said...

Brilliant card Lola, love your style and missing the team.xx [aNNie]

brenda said...

What a fun doggie image and unusual shaped card as well, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations challenge this month.

B x

Diane Louise J said...

Hello… Thanks for joining our ‘Anything Goes’ challenge with your super cute card… love the little dog digi stamp, which you have coloured lovely, plus I really like the design shape of your card.
Please join us again next time at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck!
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Glenda Atkins said...

I so love that dog image and I adore your card design. Terrific!!
hugs
Glenda

Dora said...

Oh..this is gorgeous, what a cute dog. Brings me a smile.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Lola! LOVE this pup and fun card design.

aussie aNNie said...

Hi Lola, I thought I was following you and just saw now it was not correct so have fixed that. Thanks for visits, if you get this within a few hours and want to enter my candy, if you haven't yet, feel free to do so.xx
Have a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin